AME KATHU TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to design, layout, look, appearance, photos and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).Some information provided on this Website has been obtained from third parties and is provided for informational purposes only. We are not liable for any inaccuracies in any third party information provided on this Web Site and does not endorse any of the activities, guides, vendors or service providers described. It is your responsibility to investigate the safety and suitability of any activity, and the credentials and fitness of any third party guide, vendor or service provider. We expressly deny any liability for engagement in any activity, and for use of any third party guide, vendor or service provider that may be mentioned or described on this Website. Additional fees, terms and conditions, and restrictions may apply to any activity or service and are determined solely by the third party vendor, guide, or service provider. Please contact the third party service provider, guide or vendor for complete details. We do not book, nor do we make any representations regarding the availability of third party activities or services.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
· Words and expressions used in these website usage terms and conditions shall bear the ordinary meaning assigned to them unless the context dictates otherwise.